Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Goodbye Gary...Finally.

I haven't written anything in a week or two.  I have to be inspired.  I need something important to share.  On that note, have you been watching Celebrity Apprentice? 

I am a loyal Apprentice fan.  Well usually.  Except for the last one.  The one that casted all unemployed candidates.  I'm telling you, there is a reason they were unemployed.  What a bunch of whiners.  I made it two weeks before calling it quits on that season.  I quit, I was not fired.

Anyway, I have always thought that I would have a good time on the show and could actually be an asset to the team.  I'm sure everyone thinks that though.  I also have thought, since the first Celebrity Apprentice aired, that John Rich should be on the show.  First, because he's my boyfriend (I'll tell him later, and yes, JD already knows), but also because he's a pretty smart business man with a great work ethic.  I told "The Donald" my idea.  He listened.  We're tight like that.

Back to the topic of my boyfriend.  Its funny really.  Probably not a surprise why I picked him.

The boyfriend

The husband
See any similarities?  John Rich is a little more daring in the style department than JD but I'm sure that's just because its hard to weld in rhinestones...or so I imagine.  They are both pretty good singers, sport mustaches, and look best in a black cowboy hat.

Nice pants!


I'm recently back on speaking terms with John after our short breakup after he wrote the sellout song, Shutting Detroit Down.  Come on now, I could have written that. I'm currently working on my next hit, Dear Japan, Thinking of You.

So this week on Celebrity Apprentice...they fired Gary Busey...finally!  I almost quit watching after Mr. Trump failed to fire him last week.  I was really mad and had decided to boycott the Trump Towers on my next visit to New York.  But I couldn't abandon John Rich in his time of need...of my support...it was the right thing to do...to keep watching.  So with Crazy Gary out of the way, and the ladies on a path of certain destruction with Star Jones leading the march, my John is sure to go all the way.

Crazy Gary
"Gary Busey is like a one-legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond.  Just spinning." 
 John Rich

Oh, and JD has a girlfriend on the show and no, not the playboy model and no, she doesn't look anything like me.  Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment