Sunday, May 1, 2011

OMG, he let her drive!!! Oh, nevermind.

I wasn't dedicated enough to pop culture to get up at 3:00 a.m. to watch the royal wedding.  I figured that I'd see enough of the highlights the next day to make the event memorable enough for me.

The royal couple leaves Westminster Abbey.

When I first started watching the news later that morning, I saw the royal couple leaving Westminster Abbey in a convertible.  They pulled out of the building and OMG, he let her drive!!!  Wow!  She is handling driving and waving really well.  It must be an automatic.  Oh, nevermind.... Those crazy Europeans do everything backwards!

As a side note, during one of the interviews with a previous royal family staffer, I learned that Prince Charles has never put toothpaste on his own toothbrush.  That explains a lot.  I guess Camilla was what was left after  the other princess candidates learned of his utter helplessness.  Can you imagine having a butler THAT much in your business?

1 comment:

  1. Ah... but I know a Buzzard that did stay up all night to watch.... who might that be?

    ReplyDelete