Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Krazee Beautiful

Today I went to get my hair cut.  I have been going to Miss Tammy Green, who owns Krazee Beautiful,  for about five years.  I love, love, love her! 

First, no one has ever done a better job of cutting my hair.  My hair is strangely important to me.  I think its because on most days, I can be found wearing insulated overalls and bogs, but I always try to do something cute with my hair.  You have to wear it everyday, its not like the bad jean choice you make at Maurices, that you can give away later.  Its pretty much stuck there, framing your face, hanging on your every word and it'd better be cute dammit!

Tammy, I stole your picture!  You're the best!
Second, and probably more important than the great cut I always get is how wonderful, I mean cute, worthy and happy I always feel when I leave.  There is no one in this world more fun, beautiful and positive than Tammy.  And Wiley adores her so that's it for our family.

I hope she continues to cut hair for another hundred years.  Besides, I never want to find out what my real hair color is anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment