Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My first post!

After some coaxing from my mom and a couple of friends, I have decided to begin blogging about our life here in Wyoming.  I thought it would be a fun place to share recipes, gardening ideas, horse talk and get inspiration for all of life's day to day work.   I have a really fun life, am spoiled rotten around here and always seem to have endless hilarious stories from the kids, despite my attempt to keep things under control. 

This will serve as a great memory box/diary (not many folks are boring enough to post an online diary) for us to look back on as we grow as a family. 

I am really inspired by the blog of The Pioneer Woman and find we are somewhat similar, except that she can really cook, always looks cute and busy, and is a better writer than I am, but never mind that, I'll get better in each of those aspects eventually.  Thanks for coming along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment